Beast Built Athletics
"ZoOm- EXCEED LIMITS & ROLL WITH REAL CHAMPIONS!"
SPEED IS A SKILL; TIME TO LEVEL UP!
- 1998 - 2007: US Marine Corps (Iraq Veteran)
- 2004 - 2007: Division Physical Training Coordinator (USMC)
- 2011 - Present: Owner and operator of Beast Built
Athletics and Beast Speed Academy.
- 2011 - Present: Linear Speed & Performance
- 2017 - Present: USATF Level 1 Coach
- 2018 - Present: Tsunami Bar Board of Advisors
Designs training for athletes from grassroots to professional levels to enhance explosive
Currently trains and mentors individual athletes and teams in the various sports of
Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Soccer, Cross Country and Track & Field.
Trains Military Personnel, First Responders, Martial Artist as-well-as Pro Day and Combine Training.
- World Class Masters Track & Field Athlete
- Team USA member
- 16x USA Track & Field All American Sprinter
- USA Track & Field Masters 4x200m Indoor World and American Record Holder
- USA Track & Field Masters 4x100m Outdoor American Record Holder
- Ranked #1 in the USA in the Indoor 400m
- USATF Masters Regional Indoor 60m Champion
- USATF Masters Regional Indoor 200m Champion
- USATF Masters Regional Indoor 400m Champion
- USATF Masters Regional Outdoor 100m Champion
- USA Track & Field Masters 400m Indoor National Champion
- 2015 World Masters Athletics Championships 4x100m Silver Medalist (Lyon, France)
- 2016 World Masters Athletics Championships 100m 4th Place finish (Perth, Australia)
- 2017 World Regional Masters Outdoor 400m Champion (Toronto, Canada)